"SURE" BRAND WIRE WOUND RESISTORS - SSH
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED TO MEET EUROPEAN STANDARD
SPACE HEATER :
• FORMER :- High quality ceramic former imperious to moisture penetration and exceptional ability to withstand thermal shock.
• RESISTANCE WIRE :- High quality iron free nickel chromium and copper nickel wires are space wounds on former and the ends are spot welded to the terminal.
• SILICON COATING :- The composition and method of application of the silicon coating, Exclusively developed and employed, is the real secret behind the outstanding performance of SURE Heater Resistor under most severe and climatic conditions.
• TERMINAL :- Snap on terminals specially designed to meet global requirement of the best grip easily.
• MOUNTING BRACKET :- The Heater Resistor is provided with powder coated "L" type mounting bracket with
shock absorbing material between porcelain and metal bracket.
All Dimensions are in mm
Standard Tolerance :- +5%. Dielectric Strength :- 1000 V. A. C. Insulation :- 2.5 KV for 1 minute. Megger Value :- Min 100 M with 1000 V megger when tested individually. Power Derating :- Derated Linearly to Zero at 2500c.from normal power rating at 250c subject to temperature limitation of 2000c. Voltage Co-Efficient :- The resistance value is independent of applied Voltage. Stability R :- < 3% after 2000 hours load test.
< 5% after 56 days climatic and damp heat test.
< 1% after 3 years Shelf Life Temperature Co-Efficient of Resistance :- <100 PPM/ 0c
• Meet the international standards.
• Mechanically robust.
• Very very long life span.
• Product is guaranteed for two years.
• Constant in ohm value
• Low PPM for constant heat generation.
• Withstand the most severe condition of humidity.
• Passed the 56 days environment test at ERDA - Baroda.
• Passed the type test at ERTL-Mumbai as per IEC.